Financial Controller, Permanent
If you are a qualified Chartered Accountant with a background in financial management, contract oversight and a strong customer service bias, this role with our client, a major force in the Managed Services industry, could tick all the boxes!
With offices in the heart of Dublin, there are excellent transport links and there is also the possibility of travel to client locations in Ireland.
There is an attractive package on offer including a salary of up to €80K, car allowance, pension, heath insurance and a very attractive bonus.
Job Role and Responsibilities
- Monthly formal Contract and Business unit reviews.
- Deliver key business messages with a focus on turning around underperforming contracts.
- Liaise with all Financial Planning and Analysis teams
- Support and transformation and client initiatives.
- Prepare accurate Business Unit reports including full Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet extracts and reconciliations, detailed Project Profitability reporting, Profit & Loss forecasts and annual plans.
- Continually review, maintain and improve cash-flow, margins and reporting.
- Develop targets and benchmarking processes.
- Drive high quality financial and commercial performance of contracts.
- Identify and help drive implementation of savings opportunities.
- Carry out regular Business Unit reviews and Project reviews.
- Active management of overheads.
Essential Qualification and Skills
- Chartered Accountant qualification
- Highly computer literate
- Ability to combine strategic vision with hands-on, pragmatic delivery.
- Very strong IT Skills
- Superior written and verbal communication skills with strong oral presentation skills
- People-management skills, with an emphasis on training and support
- Understands the requirements of operating in a cross border multiservice line environment.
- Previous experience of a service industry role using Dynamics AX or similar.
Job Ref HR1 - FB 10834