If you are an experienced Finance Manager, with a strong customer service bias, this role with our client, a major force in the Managed Services industry, could tick all the boxes!
IMPORTANT: You will be expected to make regular visits to the client's on-site location in the West of Ireland, with overnight expensed stays required for an initial period.
There is an attractive package on offer including a salary of up to €80K, car allowance, pension, heath insurance and a very attractive bonus.
Job Role and Responsibilities
- Monthly formal Contract and Business unit reviews.
- Deliver key business messages with a focus on improving performance.
- Liaise with all Financial Planning and Analysis team
- Support and transformation and client initiatives.
- Prepare accurate Business Unit reports including full Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet extracts and reconciliations, detailed Project Profitability reporting, Profit & Loss forecasts and annual plans.
- Continually review, maintain and improve cash-flow, margins and reporting.
- Develop targets and benchmarking processes.
- Drive high quality financial and commercial performance of contracts.
- Identify and help drive implementation of savings opportunities.
- Carry out regular Business Unit reviews and Project reviews.
- Active management of overheads.
Essential Qualification and Skills
- Chartered Accountant qualification
- Highly computer literate
- Ability to combine strategic vision with hands-on, pragmatic delivery.
- Strong IT Skills
- Superior written and verbal communication skills with strong oral presentation skills
- Understands the requirements of operating in a cross border multiservice line environment.
- Previous experience of a service industry role using Dynamics AX or similar.
- Dealt with GMP, Cost plus and Fixed price commercial models
Job Ref HR1 - SS 10836