An amazing, fixed term employment opportunity for an experienced Facilities Executive to work for Ireland's leading corporate law firm. Would suit someone enjoying fast paced FM environment with previous experience as an Executive Assistant.
This is a 12-month contract to cover maternity leave.
Following will be your responsibilities:
- Invoice processing - receive, record, check & prepare for sign-off
- Employee Manual - review and update relevant GSF sections
- Filing system - maintain the electronic and hard copy filing system
- Fire Safety Audit - schedule and assist; Fire Register - review and update as necessary
- New employee inductions - emailed PowerPoint presentation
- H&S Compliance Audit - schedule and assist
- H&S Policy & Safety Statement - review and update as necessary
- Abrasive Wheels Training - schedule only
- Weekly Fire Safety Checks - ensure emergency escape routes and fire extinguisher checks are carried out and any issues rectified
- Green Team - attend regular meetings, follow up on assigned action points
- Environmental Stats - maintain spreadsheets to monitor and record waste, water, energy, paper, air travel and carbon emissions
- Supplier Contracts - maintaining the GSF supplier list and assisting with supplier contracts
- Manage the day-to-day running of the soft services contracts e.g., catering issues / queries, waste collections, pest control inspections
- Quarterly expenditure reports & accrual preparations
You have the following background, experience, and skills:
- Proven experience as a Senior Facilities Assistant
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Excellent word processing skills, and proficient with all Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Great organizational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proactive self-starter with excellent problem-solving skills
- Honest and reliable
- Flexible and adaptable
- Possess an awareness of when discretion is required, and adhere to confidentiality, when required
If you are available for the next 12 months and if the job outline above describes you and your skills and experience then we would love to hear from you. Please send us your CV for immediate review.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV. Interviews can be arranged immediately.