Facilities Co-ordinator, Permanent - Dublin 4
We are looking for a Building Operations Coordinator for our client, a leading Facilities Management Company.
Paying 40K with benefits, we think that this would be a perfect way to develop a career in facilities management, working in a state of the art building in Dublin 4.
What this job involves
- Creation and adherence of planned maintenance regime
- Response and activity relating to remedy requests
- Management and tracking of Building Operations stock
- Management of local supplier base providing maintenance, project activity and reactive repairs
- Tracking of utility usage (electric, water, gas).
- Liaison with relevant regulatory bodies including Safety groups
- Oversee Building Operating and Maintenance manuals
- Site Inspections with other members of Facility Team
- Small Project Management / Creation of Budget & Activity Plan for Site Improvements:
- Liaison with IT, Telecoms, Security (for systems & devices), A/V
- Security Guards Coordination
- Manage daily health & safety issues – maintaining regular scheduled meetings and records of the fire and safety teams/fire drills/safety equipment/training
- Raise purchase orders
- Deputise / provide cover for Office Services Coordinator / Facilities Manager when appropriate.
- Knowledge of statutory and regulatory maintenance requirements for Clients assets as well as of Contract Management.
- Problem solving
- Good decision making
- Excellent written/verbal communications
- Spreadsheet and word processing
- Previous experience of working within a in a high profile corporate environment
- Previous reception or hospitality experience
- Education: Diploma/degree level in technical discipline
Job Ref HR1 - FB BOC