JOB TITLE: Accountant & Tax Consultant
LOCATION: Dublin 4
CONTRACT TYPE: Permanent
SALARY: up to €90,000 with an extensive benefits package including pension, private health insurance, performance bonus and much more
Our client, a leading telecommunications company, is looking for a qualified Accountant specialising in Taxation, who can demonstrate the ability to take a strategic overview of all operations on the island of Ireland.
MAIN ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare and review tax filings across all Irish entities.
- Regularly review tax risks and potential exposure/ liabilities in view of any new tax regulations and/ or other relevant changes.
- Manage all tax audits and all other interactions with Irish tax authorities in conjunction with external Tax advisors.
- Provide advice/support on all tax issues arising from the Company business operations in Ireland.
- Ensure tax compliance across all aspects of the Business.
- Prepare tax budgeting/forecasting as required.
- Explore opportunities within the Business for tax asset management.
- Effectively communicate all tax issues with colleagues based in International Offices.
- Comply with all Business corporate policies and procedures in relation to tax affairs.
- Work with both internal and external Auditors, and review and approve all tax-related disclosures for year-end statutory audits.
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Tax/ Qualification of Certified Public Accountant
- Preferred 10 years experience, but in any case absolute minimum 5 years of relevant working experience as a Tax Advisor/ Manager.
- Work background in practice OR in-house experience in a large multinational.essential.
- Experience with transfer pricing transactions essential
- Experience with reviewing and structuring of contracts essential
- Can take the initiative, independent thinker, excellent interpersonal and communication skills and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Bonus scheme
- Private medical/dental insurance