Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive
Are you looking to work with one of Ireland’s 150 Best Employers 2021? We have an exciting opportunity for the perfect candidate.
Location Dublin 2
Salary €50k to €55k
- 23 Days holiday
- Bike to Work
- Travel Pass
Our client is looking for an Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive who will ensure the office runs smoothly, offer support to the Chief Executive, and be a link to Senior Management. You will work with both internal and external providers, suppliers and companies. If you have 10 years’ experience working with Senior Management, we would love to hear from you.
- 10 Years’ Senior Management Experience
- Excellent secretarial, time management, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to priorities duties and work to tight deadlines
- Microsoft Suite experience
- Conducting research (desirable)
- Experience with social media (desirable)
- First point of contact for the Chief Executive screening and assisting with responses from telephone, email and written correspondence
- Prepare briefing notes, reports and presentations
- Diary management, scheduling meetings, catering, preparation of itineraries arranging travel and accommodation arrangements for Chief Executive and Senior Management
- Final proofing and formatting of correspondence and documents
- Maintain paper and electronic filing and information systems
- Flexibility and willingness to help in any other duties as requested
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, don’t hesitate! Apply online today!