Job title: Events Support Coordinator
Reporting to: Facilities Services Manager
Location: Dublin 4
Salary: up to €30k doe
Hours: 40 hours per week
Benefits: 20 days holidays, pension, health insurance
As Events Support Coordinator you will provide an event management solution to our client which promotes, maximises and manages the spaces for a diverse range of meetings and event requests.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Be the primary contact for all client owned events
- Provide consultation with Business Partners on their planned events
- Plan, organise, budget, coordinate and manage all events from conception through to delivery
- Support and execute Community based initiatives
- Ensure H&S procedures are followed including Permit to Work, RAMS and inductions
- Coordinate internal and external resources to ensure the smooth setup, execution and teardown
- Implement and maintain the documented processes and guidelines to maximize the smooth delivery of events.
- Upkeep and development of information sources such as web pages and internal links
- Communicate with client(s) keeping them up to date on their events
- Gather regular feedback to continuously improve the delivery of events
- Coordinate and manage campaigns and initiatives as directed
- Responsible for managing suppliers within their specific brief
- All other duties & tasks as reasonably requested by your Manager
- Facilities Event experience essential
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills with the ability to bring people along.
- Ability to plan & co-ordinate resources and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced international environment.
- Fluent in English (Oral and Written).
- Confident team player with the ability to work in close collaboration with others.
- Proactive ‘can do/will do’ attitude combined with the ability to prioritise.
- Crisis management skills
- General understanding of technical issues relating to event management and conference facilities.
- Flexible approach to working hours based on event requirement
- Be media savvy with experience of basic PR practices.
- Computer literate (strong PC skills)