If you are a licenced electrician and looking to move away from the construction sector into Facilities offering an attractive career development path, this role could just be what you are looking for!
We have an exciting opportunity with our client, a Global Facilities Management Company looking for an Electrical Maintenance Technician.
What’s in it for you
- Private Health Insurance
- 23 days holiday
- Working for a Global Facilities Management Company
- Electrical trade qualifications in Ireland
- 3 years’ experience
- Experience with fault finding and planned preventative maintenance
- H&S training
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work professionally within the client premises
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Carry out Method Statement & Risk Assessments on planned and project works
- Assessing works and providing reports, quotations and recommendations with costs after completion of tasks
- Liaising with helpdesk daily, weekly and monthly to schedule works
- Input on monthly team meetings
- Provide feedback and support to management on new initiatives and procedures implemented
- Assist with quality, environmental, health and safety audits on-site
- Planned preventative maintenance of electrical systems and services
- Reactive repairs ensuring minimum downtime on plant and equipment
- Provide on-call cover on a Rota basis
If you are excited about this opportunity, we would love to hear from you! Click apply now!