Deputy Site Lead/People Manager
SALARY €65K – 72K (DOE) WITH EXTENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE
Our Client, a Global Facilities Management Company is looking for an experienced Deputy Site Leader or Technical Group Coordinator.
What’s in it for you:
- Private Health Insurance
- 23 days holiday
- Working for a Global Facilities Management Company, an organisation that can offer an excellent career path within the pharmaceutical and or facilities sector.
- 39 hrs Weekly days – Mon-Thursday 08:00 to 16:30 (Fri 08:00 to 15:30) Hours subject to change as business requirements dictate.
If you are currently working within the Pharmaceutical Industry and looking to take that next step in your career, this might be the perfect opportunity. You will have a minimum of 3 years of experience in pharmaceutical or Goods Manufacturing Practice, have qualifications in Health & Safety and Degree Qualifications in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
As the Deputy Site Leader, you will be accountable for the smooth running of all functions associated with reliable maintenance and compliance of site operations and support systems. You will manage the Mechanical and Electrical Technicians to ensure both planned and corrective maintenance is completed accurately and within service level agreements
- Perform operational Quality, Health and Safety programmes within the site team.
- Conduct gap analysis of site EHS standards
- Deputy Site Leader and People Manager
- Technical Group Coordination Role – Technician Task Coordinator
- Team Development identify Skill Gaps and Technical Capability Training Requirements
- Develop and increase in scope
- ME Champion
- Responsible for executing the clients operational Quality, Health and Safety programs within the site team
- Equipment On-boarding Coordinator
- Keeps others informed of information that contributes to the performance of the team, department, or company.
- 3 years Pharmaceutical experience or in a similar structured regulated industry
- Degree qualifications in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Qualifications in Health and Safety
- Lean six sigma techniques – Yellow belt/Green belt certified
- Experience in engineering change procedures and processes
- SAP experience (or similar)
- Flexible attitude and a self-starter
- Management experience
- Ability to develop Teamwork through leadership
- Customer and results-focused
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
We look forward to receiving your application!