DATA AND MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEMS TESTER/TRAINER
Part time 20 hrs per week
Contract April 2021 - December 2021
Location Galway – Remote working opportunity however occasional site visits would be essential
If you are an IT contractor or working freelance this could be an excellent opportunity for you to enter the Public Sector.
Supporting the HR Team you will be supporting the administration of some of their data and management information systems – specifically with Time & Leave Management System (JournyX); Performance Management System (SABA) and eLearning Database and Compliance Based Training Records.
Timesheet system for logging time worked and booking managing leave
- Represent HR in project for upgrading to the latest version of software, removal of the “save” step and move to a cloud environment – a four-day project which includes team training from JournyX.
- Complete user acceptance testing following the upgrade – under guidance of HR Team.
- Write new user and administrator manuals for the upgraded system
- Issue training to staff for the upgraded JournyX system.
- Trouble Shoot and Resolve or log a call with JournyX technical team if needed should any timesheet system issues arise, including: changing password / JournyX leave logging, lieu leave accrual, reporting, etc.
- Set up new joiners/ deactivate accounts on a monthly basis. Setting up new projects and assigning to employees/ teams as required.
- Train new users in how to use the system – how to enter their time, breaks, submit leave requests, log special leave (e.g. medical appointments/ study leave / parental leave) etc.
- Run weekly and monthly reports as required and in line with the Organisation of working time act for H.R. Team Lead and Head of H.R. or other managers as required.
- Assisting staff (e.g. project administrators) with generating of reports where needed.
- Update of leave allowances in line with promotion, new joiners, contract changes etc.
- Review and update user and administrator manuals as required.
Performance Management System
- Setting up new joiners/ deactivate accounts on a monthly basis. Reassign users to new teams or reporting structures as required.
- Assist with general queries from employees when processes are open – these include, changing managers, rolling back steps, sign off on behalf of managers etc.
- Assist with the final HR rep sign off for performance reviews including mid and year end - escalating information to HR Team Lead and Head of H.R. as needed.
- Update user and administration manuals as required.
- Train new users/managers in how to use the systems.
- Assist with information cleanse and deletion from system in line with GDPR and Data Retention Policy & Schedules.
Systems to be supported
e-Learning Management System
- Update Mandatory learning and Development records as required e.g. First Aid, Manual Handling, Personal Survival Techniques etc.
- Update User manuals as required.
- HR Service desk - Manage and resolve calls as they are logged. – Timesheet/ PMDS etc.
- Text magic Text alert System – Review sign up numbers, issue reminders to staff about the system, update manuals as needed.
- Legal Island – Track and maintain GDPR, Data Security training, Diversity & Inclusion and Unconscious bias training.
- Support the review of Induction and transition to Fully Online -Explore induction videos, cartoons/Powtoon options etc
We look forward to receiving your application – Immediate interviews available