Customer Care Agent
Location: Dublin 12
Reports to: Team Leader
Our client, a leader in the Assistance Services industry, is looking for a Customer Care Agent to join their busy team. You will truly be a member of the family in this inclusive and diverse organisation. It would suit someone in the retail or hospitality industry that would like to transfer their customer service skills to an office environment.
- Private health insurance for you through Irish Life
- Vision care
- Employee discount on home, car and travel insurance
- Paid sick leave
- 35-hour workweek
- Public transport and bike to work scheme
- Christmas savings program
- Staff Christmas party
- Yearly performance review
- Bonus based on personal and company performance (Must complete probation period before eligible for bonus)
- Extensive training program
Shifts based on a 35-hour week – between the hours of Monday to Friday 08.00 – 20.00, Saturday 09.00 – 19.00 and Sunday 10.00 – 18.00
- To respond to all incoming assistance telephone calls politely and efficiently to ensure the highest level of customer service in line with the company standards.
- To provide the caller with all relevant information and services.
- To dispatch work to the appropriate network contractors or recovery agents.
- To make follow up telephone calls on all cases to establish customer satisfaction.
- Make follow up telephone calls to the agents to confirm fault and outcome before closing all files.
- To ensure that all client information is simultaneously entered into the database.
- To handle claims notifications and out of hours customer service calls for corporate clients and their customers.
- To perform such administrative tasks as appropriate to your files/calls.
- To carry out additional duties and ad hoc projects as requested by the Supervisor/Manager.
- Successfully completed Leaving Certificate
- Excellent communication, phone manner and customer service skills
- Must have good geographical knowledge
- Genuine desire to provide a high level of customer service
- Must be a team player and willing to help the team when needed
- Must be eligible to live and work in Ireland
- Working towards APA qualifications (desirable)
- Experience working in the automotive industry (desirable)
Apply now to work for an organisation that is fun and supportive!