Title: CONTROL ROOM OPERATOR
Our client is looking for a control room operator to join their team in Dublin.
*** Normal average working week will be 42.5 hours per week. 12 hours per shift. 4 shifts on, 4 shifts off, based on a rotating basis, which includes night shift working.***
If you have exceptional communication skills and can work well within a team to manage emergency situations, this may be the job for you.
Our client will provide necessary training to the successful applicant for this position.
- Pension (After 6-month probation period).
- Free parking.
- Canteen facilities.
- Shower facilities.
- Adhere to all health and safety requirements.
- Respond to all emergency calls/alarms as required.
- Be customer service focused.
- Answer all calls and queries in an efficient and courteous manner.
- Process enquiries and follow up any queries and requests in a timely manner.
- Report to Duty Manager & Senior Manager.
- Liaise closely with all the relevant authorities & co-ordinate the organization of emergency intervention to provide assistance as required.
- Liaise with other departments as required.
- Monitor and adhere to all operational & maintenance activities in accordance with company standard.
- Monitor and accurately record all incidents/planned events in spreadsheets and hard copies and report to senior management.
- Comply with requirements of the company’s Integrated Management System.
- Comply with all policies, procedures, and processes relevant to your position.
- Must be flexible to work shifts. These will include:
- Public Holidays, etc.
- Administration services such as:
- Cash management including but not restricted to floats & vault change.
- Auditing: daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly, as required.
Essential Qualifications & Experience:
- Clear communications skills.
- Customer services skills
- High attention to detail.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook for professional use.
If this position describes you, we look forward to receiving your application!
-Hall Recruitment Team
-Why Apply Through Hall Recruitment-
Hall Recruitment is an Irish owned business. We are a recruitment agency which respects the interests of our candidates and work to advance them ethically. We take the time to get to know our candidates, taking a sincere interest in them and their career. As employers ask us to paint a picture of our proposed candidates, by getting to know you we will ethically represent who you are and what you can do. With our extensive experience in the recruitment field, combined with the relationships we have built with our clients over the years we are committed to bring happy candidates and satisfied employers together.
To best represent you for this position we expect to receive truthful information and honest answers to our questions. In return you will receive our highest standards of ethical treatment as we champion you for this position as a control room operator.
We recommend that you include your CV and cover letter with your application to give us a full representation of you. We have a constant influx of new positions, so remember if you are not successful for this position, you may be more suited to the next. The more we know about you the better we can represent you, to help you achieve your career goals.
Before you upload your CV, refer to our CV guide to ensure yours’ stands out from the crowd in the best way possible. Remember recruiters, employers and their HR teams receive thousands of applications each day. To ensure your success follow our simple steps and put your best foot forward.