Contract Position - Immediate Start – 31 March 2022
If you have the following experience and interested in starting a position within the next two weeks we would be delighted to hear from you:
If you offer:
- This position requires the knowledge of a number of different software packages.
- Excellent computer and IT skills.
- Experience in a service environment.
- 3 years Administrative experience and a relevant qualification
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and email systems
- Can demonstrate strong administrative coordination abilities
- Involvement with New Supplier Request set-up and following up with Procurement to ensure that the requests are being followed through efficiently.
- Provides support and guidance to staff and contractors on the Contractor Management System – Safe permit – including but not limited to the following:
- Setting up new companies, approving new employees
- Auditing of the Contractor Management System
- Ensuring all induction records and contractor files are up to date
- Identify and implement improvements in the process
- Preparing of weekly metrics for Quality and EH&S compliance in the Engineering department
- Working with the Quality Systems on site to ensure documentation compliance at all times i.e. Midas/PAS/Trackwise
- Responsible for Hardware Requests and People Change Notification for the Engineering team’s new hires administrative support to a department or individual.
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize.
- Strong communication skills and organizational skills are required.
- Proficiency with MS Office required.
- Works with moderate work direction and can identify issues/problems but may need assistance in resolving.
- Provide support to site and teams as and when required
- Participate in audits which maybe internal or external regulatory.
- Weekly input of staff overtime and expenses.
- To perform tasks as directed by the Site Manager/Team Lead
- Managing training files
- General filing and administration support to Facilities team
- The post holder will follow safe systems of work, taking reasonable care of their own health and safety, and that of others.
We look forward to receiving your application!