Job Title: Contract Support
Location: Mitchelstown, Co Cork
Salary: €35K - €40K doe + benefits
Contract Type: permanent
To provide exceptional customer service and business support on behalf of our Client, a leading Managed Services provider.
- Maintain all notice boards on site
- Ensure QHSE documentation is maintained and readily available
- Review Subcontractor performance and feedback
- Actively identify/implement innovation across the contract to enhance performance
- Monitor and maintain the attendance planner.
- Collate and process timesheets and expenses weekly.
- Maintain people records such as new starters, leavers and any changes in staff.
- Communicate effectively and build/maintain relationships at all levels
- Attend and actively participate in monthly Contract Review meetings.
- Plan and arrange call outs, maintenance visits, delivery of materials, Extra Works
- Create monthly Customer Report with Contract Manager.
- Ensure use of Preferred Suppliers is maximised and best practice “better buying” is in place.
- Ensure integrity of financial transactions for contract.
- Attend and actively participate in weekly finance meeting with sub contractors
- Create/raise Extra Works jobs and accurate POs
- Regularly review and process supplier invoices.
- Raise sales invoices (complete billing) in line with company deadlines at the correct margin.
- Run and review P&Ls, WIP and open purchase order reports
- Run and review Debt report weekly.
- Organised - Works in a structured way. Thinks ahead to prioritise workload.
- Logical - Works in a clear and consistent manner.
- Attention to detail - Thorough in carrying out a task, with a high degree of accuracy.
- Assertiveness - Confident and effective in putting across point of view to others.
- Persistence - Does not let issues go; follows up on issues through to resolution.