Job title: Contract Support Administrator
Location: Cork City
Contract: Maternity leave cover
Duration: December 2019 to August 2020
Our client an international facilities management company is recruiting for a Contract Support Person to work on their client site in Cork
You will provide exceptional customer service and business support in order to contribute to the continued growth and success of the Business.
The key areas of responsibility will include the following:
- Ensure QHSE documentation is maintained and readily available
- Manage CAFM system as key user on site including PPM records.
- Review Subcontractor performance and feedback through appropriate systems
People & Development
- Promote and maintain culture throughout teams.
- Monitor and maintain the attendance planner.
- Collate and process timesheets and expenses weekly.
- Maintain people records such as new starters, leavers and any changes in staff.
- Communicate effectively and build/maintain relationships at all levels with internal and external customers to answer calls and emails in a professional and timely manner.
- Attend and participate in any relevant training courses.
- Attend regular role specific meetings in order to share best practice.
- Attend and actively participate in monthly Contract Review meetings.
- Plan and arrange call outs, maintenance visits, delivery of materials
- Create monthly Customer Report with Contract Manager.
- Ensure use of Preferred Suppliers is maximised and best practice “better buying” is in place.
- Ensure systems are in use and kept updated.
- Familiar with daily operations and the specific scope of the contract
- Ensure integrity of financial transactions for contract.
- Attend and actively participate in weekly finance meeting with contract manager / subcontractors
- Create/raise Extra Works jobs.
- Create accurate POs in a timely manner.
- Regularly review and process supplier invoices.
- Raise sales invoices (complete billing) in line with company deadlines at the correct margin.
- Run and review P&Ls Monthly and influence P&L result.
- Run and review WIP reports at least weekly.
- Run open purchase order report weekly and review all open orders.
- Run and review Debt report weekly.
- Attention to detail
- Customer and team focus
If this role is of interest to you and you meet the criteria in terms of experience and can commit to the duration of this contract, then we would like to hear from you. Please send your CV in the first instance.