Job Position: Contract Manager
Salary: €45-60k doe
Location: Dublin 4
The Contract Manager is responsible for tender bidding, contract drafting and negotiation. He or she is also responsible for post-signature contract execution management including contract amendment, dispute resolution and risk management.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work with bidding team to prepare tender document and attend bidding clarification with the customers. Support product, service, finance and legal function to make sure that the tender solution is offered with appropriate, competitive terms and conditions.
- Be responsible for contract clause drafting and negation. Identify contract-related risks, recognize the gap, negotiate with the customers directly until consensus has been reached
- Conduct contract review and support SDT(Sales Decision Team) decision making;
- Handle on-going issue and change management during post-signature contract management, prepare contract amendment and negotiation with the customers; monitor transaction compliance (milestones, deliverables, invoicing etc.)
- Ensure contract close-out, extension or renewal.
- Generate Contract Quality Report upon contract signature and participate in contract handshake.
- At least 2-year experience specializing in bidding, contract drafting and negotiation
- Working experience in global companies is appreciated
- Contractual dispute resolution and commercial settlement negotiation experience is required.
- Proactive, optimistic and be able to work under pressure
- Chinese - speaking can be a plus but not necessary.