Hours 8:00-16:30 Monday to Thursday and 8:00-15:30 on Friday
Report to Customer Business Manager
This role offers excellent salary and benefits as well as significant job satisfaction and the opportunity to develop a career within a very large multinational organisation. You will lead and support initiatives and best practice activities in all areas of QHSE management.
What’s in it for you?
- Private Health Insurance
- 23 days holiday
- Working for a Global Facilities Management Company, an organisation that can offer an excellent career path within the pharmaceutical sector.
- A customer-focused and proactive approach to solving problems
- Maintain contact with Customer Business Manager updating and advice on incidents, escalation and complaints
- Responsible for the operational Quality, Health and Safety programs
- Conduct gap analysis and address any irregularities identified
- Schedule and participate in Quality and EHS Gemba Walks
- Manage, review and update risk portfolio
- Responsible for the management of contractors in areas including specific GMP equipment/areas and non-GMP equipment/areas
- Ensure quality systems are in place and report on quality directives and ensure active participation in internal and external audits
- Ensure that Vendor service companies maintain legislative and regulatory accreditation and licensing for site
- Support effective business communication through advice, review and direct contribution to management and in team meetings
- Experience in a Facilities Management environment
- Strong communication skills
- NEBOSH National Diploma or equivalent
- Experience with Quality Control
- Extremely organised
- Experience managing contracts, Risk assessments, implementing and monitoring policy and processes
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role.
Apply online now!