Job Title: Calibration Technician/ Engineer
Salary and Benefits: €48K, health insurance, life insurance, 23 days holiday, pension, free parking
Shift: Days only, Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week
Reports To: Engineering Lead
We are looking for a focused and ambitious Calibration Expert for our client, an International Facilities and Services Provider. This is a great roles in a growing industrial sector with fantastic potential for career development!
You will focus on the calibration of instruments and equipment in Utility systems, Plant rooms and Production and Laboratory areas.
You’ll have a minimum of 3 years’ work experience in a manufacturing environment – e.g. pharma, heavy industry - be a real team player and of course you'll be fully trades qualified in calibration, instrumentation.
Don't miss out on this excellent opportunity!
- Complete Calibration tasks detailed in the overall managed workflow process
- Repair instrumentation and equipment effectively and efficiently to minimize system downtime
- Contribute to the culture of EHS excellence by providing high-quality safety, health and welfare approach to all assigned jobs
- Attend emergency breakdowns across the site as required
- Carry out all calibration work generated on CMMS (SAP) and ProCal.
- Supervise specialist vendors, to ensure work is completed to required standard.
- Issue permits to work for relevant third party contractors
Qualifications, Education and Experience
- Trades qualification in calibration, recognised by NSAI or similar
- Can demonstrate at least 3 years’ post qualification work experience
- Experience with ProCal calibration software package
- Evidence of ongoing professional training and skills updating very useful
- Demonstrate the ability to work with multi function teams to ensure success