Job Title Junior CAD Technician
Reporting to Drawing Office Manager
Working hours 8am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday
Salary €40,000 to €45,000
This is an exciting opportunity for a CAD Technician to join a team with expansion and growth plans for the next two years, in a large multinational Pharmaceutical company
You will be responsible for providing a support service to the site as part of the team, ensure all work requests are carried out in a Safe and Professional manner and make sure that all work is compliance to relevant Quality, Safety, Environmental and GMP requirements.
- Assist the Drawing Office Manager in the production/maintaining of design and working drawings
- Liaise with clients Design Team, Contract Managers and Supervisors, in conjunction with the Design Manager and/or Senior Technician, regarding drawing issues, programmes, detailing and ‘on site’ measurement for material or components.
- Isolate queries or other items requiring clarification by way of requests for information.
- Maintain up to date drawing/equipment registers and records of issues
- Incorporate all information from returned project design onto drawings and issue revisions.
- Assist in managing projects using engineering principles and techniques
- Ensure documentation of maintenance activities is to GxP standards where necessary.
- To be flexible and assist the Site manager in any maintenance role.
- Such other duties as required by the operational needs of CBRE.
- AutoCAD experience essential
- Degree required
- Navisworks beneficial
- Architectectual, Mechanical, Electrical knowledge
- EHS and Regulatory knowledge and experience essential
- MS Competent
- Excellent Organisational and Planning Skills
- Flexible attitude and ability to be a self-starter and finisher.
- Knows when to ask for help.
- Team Player
- Driven and determined to achieve
- Trustworthy and respectful in all working relationships.