Building Services Team Lead - (Facilities Experience is Key)
Would you like to work for a leading Facilities Management Provider?
Would you like to work for a leading Pharmaceutical Provider?
If you can answer yes then we’d like to hear from you.
What we are looking for is someone who is highly motivated and who has an electrical trade background. You will manage and lead the technical service delivery and compliance as part of a small site-based maintenance team. Candidates must have hands on experience in dealing with electrical, mechanical and fabric planned preventative maintenance and fault finding. The role covers 2 Dublin based locations.
This is a Client facing role working for a Global Facilities Company with a Corporate Environment
We would like you to be:
- Client focused and with excellent communication and interpersonal skills as this is a corporate/professional services environment
- Have experience in completing and operating to method statements, risk assessments, Safe Plans of Actions and Permits
- Experience in HVAC
- Have completed H&S training
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Flexible to work outside normal hours if required
- Able to complete paperwork and reports to high standards
- You should also have an enthusiastic approach to work, neat appearance and manner
- IT literacy is of course essential in Word, Excel, Microsoft Office
- This role is permanent and carries an annual salary of between €45-€50K
Salary up to €55k (doe) Health insurance and up to 5% contribution for Pension / Life Insurance
Hours of work 39 hrs Monday - Friday