Building Manager, Permanent – Dublin
Location: Dublin 1, 2
Salary: €35K - €42K depending on experience and extensive package
Hours of work: 39 core hours, but flexibility is required
- Main Point of Contact - Manage the reception team, as you will be the main contact for the client and all customers of the client and contractors when they are on-site.
- Tenant Liaison - You will act as the first point of contact for all client issues
- Building Inspections - Inspect the common parts of the building on a daily basis, noting mechanical, electrical, general maintenance requirements. Review housekeeping practices, health & safety requirements, security and customer services issues
- ISO Procedures and Health & Safety Standards – ensure all maintenance, service and repair issues
- Communication - Keep the Property Manager/ clients informed on all aspects of the building operations
- Managing Service Contracts - resolve the day-to-day issues relating to the service contracts.
- Equipment - ensure the mechanical and electrical equipment are inspected and proper maintenance and repair procedures take place as required
- Maintenance - Schedule routine maintenance and coordinate repairs and monitor all general maintenance works carried out by contractors
- Security - Oversee the operation of security regimes within the buildings and monitor the effective performance of security officers
- Reporting – as required
- Insurance - Co-ordinate inspections from surveyors and loss adjusters, etc.
- Special Projects - Assist with special projects as required in the interest of good estate management.
Essential Skills and experience
- Facilities/ Building Management experience essential
- Experience of working in a Corporate/ Head Office Environment very useful
- Management of Hard and Soft Services contractors essential
- Building Trades qualification very useful
- Strong Customer Service Focus