We have an opportunity for an Administrator to work for one of our clients who run a student accommodation facility. Work is mostly Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm. No night shifts. There may be the occasional weekends if they have an Open Day or for the arrivals or departures of students or during the summer turnaround period.
The administrator is responsible for running the Front of House reception /phones/email but also would manage the events that they run and help to organise the team for this. Administrator would also have deal with their accommodation booking systems and sales (Face-to-Face or over phone).
Salary is €25,000.
Location: Dublin city
Some duties included below:
- To coordinate all communication with residents (current and prospective) ensuring that they are always kept informed.
- To manage all general student related queries including responding to letters and emails.
- To manage the rent collection and ensuring that payments are made on time, escalating where necessary.
- To provide front of house assistance and keep the office area presentable at all times.
- To manage, improve and update the office information systems including contact databases and paper files.
- To make appointments and assist with viewings of the show flat to interested students.
- To drive sales conversions through responsive, proactive follow-up and excellent customer service.
- To participate in face to face marketing activities at student fairs or leafleting in key areas.
- To assist with the summer turnaround period; to include resident check outs and check ins.
- To prepare the documentation and arrival packs for all new residents.
- To receive and log parcels and packages, informing residents as and when items arrive.
- To carry out duties at the request of the General or Assistant Manager.
This is a great chance for someone with similar experience to that outlined above. If this describes you and you’d like to be working again in a busy, buzzy environment then do send us your CV for review.