Our client in Sandyford is looking for an experienced accounts assistant/office administrator to join their team.
Location Sandyford, Dublin 18.
Work Hours 36.25 Hours (Mon-Fri: 9:00am – 5:15pm)
Rate/Salary €30,000 - €32,000 (DOE)
Duration Permanent, Full-Time
Start Date 31/01/2022
This exciting junior level position will be especially suited to an ambitious, multi-tasker who wants to showcase all they can offer.
The successful candidate will benefit from:
- Individual and company performance related bonuses.
- Onsite car-parking.
- Educational assistance
- Gym membership
- Canteen facilities
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Commuter Ticket Tax Saver.
Outline of Responsibilities:
- Ability to quality check and format large technical documents
- Ability to prepare documents for binding and printing using PDF Editor
- Research Skills – With knowledge of Best Practice, Regulatory & Legal Requirements, Government Policy etc, in business administration and human resources.
- Assist with drafting guidance documents/manuals related to various business and administration tasks and processes.
- Assist with keeping admin and training records updated
- Identify areas requiring improvement and implementing procedures to increase efficiency
- Organising couriers and deliveries
- Administrative management of projects using Coretime System
- Dealing with external suppliers for purchase/renewal of hardware and software.
- Maintain IT equipment and software inventory.
- Assist with appropriate resolution of support tickets created by employees with external software providers.
- Co-ordinate equipment/software return by employees who leave the company.
- Provide ad-hoc support on administrative projects as required
- Dealing with service providers and subcontractors.
- Accounts receivable processing, preparation of sales invoices, dealing with clients, allocating time charged against bills.
- Accounts payable processing and payment runs.
- Reviewing employees’ expenses approved by Line Managers.
- Arrange bookings/payments for employees such as: training courses, seminars, conferences, hotels, and others.
- General accounts work.
- Respond to questions, requests, and concerns from employees and management regarding company and Human Resources policies and guidelines.
- Ensure accurate maintenance of all employee records and files (e.g., hours of work in Coretime, interview documents, holidays, leaving procedure)
- Assist with developing and updating policies and procedures.
- Co-ordinate on boarding process and onsite inductions for new employees.
- Provide support on ad-hoc HR matters to support the business and promote good practice
Essential Qualifications & Experience:
- Business qualification and a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Strong IT Skills- MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Sharepoint, Teams, Outlook), PDF Editing Software, Sage50, Sage Payroll, Coretime.
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines, while also maintaining a high standard of work
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload.
- Excellent problem-solving and team player skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, dealing with co-workers, clients, and service providers in a courteous manner.
- Ability to use own initiative to solve issues that may arise.
We look forward to receiving your application!
-Hall Recruitment Team
-Why Apply Through Hall Recruitment-
Hall Recruitment is an Irish owned business. We are a recruitment agency which respects the interests of our candidates and work to advance them ethically. We take the time to get to know our candidates, taking a sincere interest in them and their career. As employers ask us to paint a picture of our proposed candidates, by getting to know you we will ethically represent who you are and what you can do. With our extensive experience in the recruitment field, combined with the relationships we have built with our clients over the years we are committed to bring happy candidates and satisfied employers together.
To best represent you for this position we expect to receive truthful information and honest answers to our questions. In return you will receive our highest standards of ethical treatment as we champion you for this position as an admins & accounts assistant.
We recommend that you include your CV and cover letter with your application to give us a full representation of you. We have a constant influx of new positions, so remember if you are not successful for this position, you may be more suited to the next. The more we know about you the better we can represent you, to help you achieve your career goals.
Before you upload your CV, refer to our CV guide to ensure yours’ stands out from the crowd in the best way possible. Remember recruiters, employers and their HR teams receive thousands of applications each day. To ensure your success follow our simple steps and put your best foot forward.