Job Description: Accounts Executive
Location Dublin 2
Salary: €45K - €55K and a wide range of benefits including health insurance, pension etc
You are an experienced Accounts Technician, part qualified accountant, or recently qualified with minimum 5 years PQE. Our client is a leading Property Management Company who is interested in meeting you to discuss your next role!
- To maintain and update service charge budgets and ensure correct charges are billed out to tenants.
- Review and report on Budget v Actual Analysis.
- Work to agreed year-end audit timetables and ensure accounts are completed and ready for audit.
- Prepare full reconciliation of service charge costs, year-end accruals and prepayments.
- Ensure service charge errors and omissions are corrected in a timely manner
- Manage RCT invoices and file RCT and VAT returns
- Ensure tenants are billed on time and in an accurate manner
- Prepare client reports monthly/quarterly.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Experienced Accounting Technician or P/Q or Qualified ACCA, CIMA
- At least 5 years PQE
- Excellent Excel and Word skills
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills