Our client, based in south city Dublin, has an opportunity for a candidate who can present with some experience of working in an office.
It would be important that you have some office experience and ideally of working in an accounts environment. The main tasks that you’d be asked to do would be as follows:
- Assisting the team in delivering a high-quality service to suppliers
- Handling queries from suppliers by phone and email so attention to detail would be important
- Posting invoices to the Creditors ledger
- Banking and filing
- Other administration duties as they arise
You should have the following attributes to assist you in carrying out the job successfully
- Excellent oral and written English would be essential for communicating with suppliers clearly and simply
- Proficiency in Word, Excel
- Attention to detail most important
- Enthusiastic and ambitious as the company encourages internal advancement
If this describes you and the job you aspire to do then we want to hear from you NOW! So please send me your CV now for consideration.
Immediate interviews can be arranged for suitable candidates and an early start date.