Title: ACCOUNTS ADMINISTRATOR
- Accounts payable invoice entering for critical accounts
- Cover phone and accounts email on daily basis
- Liaising with other internal departments on accounts related queries
- Any other ad-hoc support to Finance Director as required
- Generation of weekly payment file
- Management of small team
- Assist during the annual audit
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Ability to mentor/lead AP team members
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Self-motivator and excellent team player
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work under pressure
- Experience in dealing with large volumes of invoice posting and supplier reconciliations
- Motor Industry experience
- Strong personality and excellent communication skills
- Strong IT skills
If this describes you and what you can offer, we look forward to receiving your application!
-Hall Recruitment Team
-Why Apply Through Hall Recruitment-
Hall Recruitment is an Irish owned business. We are a recruitment agency which respects the interests of our candidates and work to advance them ethically. We take the time to get to know our candidates, taking a sincere interest in them and their career. As employers ask us to paint a picture of our proposed candidates, by getting to know you we will ethically represent who you are and what you can do. With our extensive experience in the recruitment field, combined with the relationships we have built with our clients over the years we are committed to bring happy candidates and satisfied employers together.
To best represent you for this position we expect to receive truthful information and honest answers to our questions. In return you will receive our highest standards of ethical treatment as we champion you for this position as an accounts administrator.
We recommend that you include your CV and cover letter with your application to give us a full representation of you. We have a constant influx of new positions, so remember if you are not successful for this position, you may be more suited to the next. The more we know about you the better we can represent you, to help you achieve your career goals.
Before you upload your CV, refer to our CV guide to ensure yours’ stands out from the crowd in the best way possible. Remember recruiters, employers and their HR teams receive thousands of applications each day. To ensure your success follow our simple steps and put your best foot forward.