Title Payroll Specialist
Location Dublin 18
Contract Terms Permanent
Salary €35-40k per annum
Hours 8.30am to 5pm
Annual leave 21 days
Benefits Pension, plus extensive benefits
Our client, a leading multinational engineering services provider is seeking a Payroll Specialist to join their expanding team.
You will join a very busy team of four and manage and run weekly and monthly payrolls for Ireland and Europe!
If you have a background and experience with high volume payrolls within EU then this role is ideal for you.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processing multiple monthly and weekly payrolls with strict adherence to deadlines
- Process new hire, terminations, status changes, pay rate changes for each jurisdiction
- Ensure statutory payroll requirements are met through research validation of local payroll legislation and annual updates
- Implement current and correct statutory payroll requirements for each jurisdiction
- Complete control of payroll jurisdictions to ensure correct payroll calculations are met
- Regular updates of internal and external information through individual secure portals from
- payroll bureaus
- Acting as point of contact for employees and stakeholders relating to all legislative n requirements for each jurisdiction
- Working closely with HR & Taxation dept. regarding the setup of new payrolls
- Assistance with the registration of tax id’s and social security numbers for employees in posted countries.
- Assist with process improvements and standardisation- Tax calculators set up for each country
- Set up of general guidelines per jurisdictions.
- Liaise with HR to ensure payroll have all necessary information
- Work with finance to prepare and review monthly journals - Run cost allocation reports for each jurisdiction at the end of month
- Maintain payroll records/ reporting/control sheets in a timely manner
- Manage the relationship with our external payroll providers in each country.
- Involvement with annual returns and other statutory filings
- Updating A1 Certs according to site movements and liaising with members of the department of social protection regarding applications
- Ad-Hoc travel may be required when setting up a new project
- Experience with European payrolls and high volumes - very desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
- SAP experience desirable