Technical Director, Permanent – Dublin
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an International organisation at Senior level, to support the future direction of the Irish business. Our client provides a wide range of facilities management services across Ireland, Europe and the UK. Contracts include managing and maintaining some of the nation's most recognised landmarks, high street buildings and manufacturing plants, amongst many others.
You will be responsible for the effective delivery of Integrated FM services, and supporting the organisation to develop and expand the business. A Facilities background in Hard Services is essential for this role.
In return there is an excellent package including a salary of up to €100K depending on background and industry experience, bonus, car/ car allowance, health insurance, pension etc.
Job Role and Responsibilities
- Manage direct reports ensuring effective service delivery
- Manage service desks, ensuring processes and systems operate efficiently
- Support the Business Development team in future growth and client retention
- Ensure compliance with H & S regulations
- Manage monthly P&L’s and develop annual business objectives
- Develop local improvement programmes aligned with business strategies to help the company to meet its client service commitments
- Develop & deliver a long term strategic plan to deliver on business and country KPIs
- Provide support for appropriate R&D initiatives
- Attend Best Practice Fora to update an innovations register for the business
- Advocate and facilitate a company mindset that encompasses fact-based decision making and collaboration
Essential Skills, Education and Experience
- Strong technical background with a formal education in Engineering
- Energy and passion for continuous business development
- The ability to translate complex information and make it easily understood by internal stakeholders and customers alike
- Demonstrate previous experience in Introducing new and effective, efficient processes
- Lead, motivate and develop a successful team by setting achievable targets, promoting accountability and sharing of information, provide constructive feedback, encourage new ideas
- Demonstrate the ability to work with all stakeholders to achieve goals by establishing relationships built on trust
If this describes you and if you have the skills and experience as outlined, to progress your interest further we would ask that you send your CV in the first instance to email@example.com
Job Ref HR1 - FB TD