Title Service Support Administrator
Location Dublin 22
Contract Terms Permanent
Salary €28-30k per annum
Hours 9am to 5.30pm
Annual leave 22 days
Availability Immediate start
The successful candidate must have a full clean driving licence.
Our client, a leading provider of Contract Hire and Fleet Management services throughout the country, is seeking an experienced Administrator to join their Customer Service Department in their HQ on the Naas road and assist with the vehicle leasing function and manage the account of one of their biggest clients.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct Driver hand over at pre agreed site locations
- Dealing with drivers requiring assistance
- Co-ordinating accident management requests with Insurance Department
- Database management and data input
- Co-ordinating service requests with our Service Department
- Arranging ad hoc replacement vehicles
- General administration duties
- Ensuring all vehicle tax, insurance and CVRT discs are dispatched to drivers
- Fuel card administration and dispatch
- Delivery and collection of vehicles
- Invoice preauthorisation
- Excellent communication skills and a professional approach to their work
- Computer literate with great attention to detail
- Experience of working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Effective organisational communication and planning skills
- Ability to work on their own initiative and well with a team.
- Proactive when dealing with customer queries.
Education & Qualification:
- Full Clean Driving Licence
- Microsoft Office
- Kerridge (not essential)
- 2/3 years work experience.
- Ability to work in a team environment