Grants Manager - Dublin 2
We are working with a Public Sector body to recruit a Grants Officer for a 12-month period. You will have an accounting qualification, and some Public Sector experience is preferable.
Salary: €60,363 (will pay higher if candidate comes from the Public Sector)
Holidays: 29 days plus Public Holidays
Hours of Work: 37 hour week
Location: Dublin 2
- Assist the Legal & Contracts Manager in the management of the grants administration function.
- Deliver financial and governance support to the funded grant programmes, working with colleagues, both within the Grants Administration team and programmatic areas.
- Focus on improving services to internal and external customers whilst ensuring strong governance and control over programmes and schemes.
- Professional qualification (qualified/ PQ) in Accountancy OR professional qualification in Business, Law
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a grant management role
- Experience of ensuring compliance to financial controls and procedures
- Effective staff management skills.
If you have the required skills and experience, are interested and can commit to a 12 month contract then please send me your CV for review.
Job Ref HR1 VH GM