Soft Services Manager, Business Services - Dublin 4
You will ensure the high quality and consistent delivery of all soft services, with specific responsibility for the management of vendor relationships and services. You will also ensure consistency in quality and delivery, solutions and all arrangements around soft services provision.
Paying €45K + bonus, pension and other benefits, a great opportunity awaits you in this multinational global company. If you have the required skills and experience we want to hear from you today!
- Management of the vendor relationship for Business Services
- Ensure full compliance to EHS regulations is continuously achieved
- Ensure relevant Services are managed and delivered consistently across the portfolio of sites
- New sites are seamlessly mobilised, working closely with the Sourcing Manager
- Vendor is managed in line with vendor management process, in line with client contract and associated agreed SLAs and KPIs
- Reporting flows through from the vendors to the FM team
- Budgets and all financial requirements flow through from the vendors to the FM team
- Key relationships are built with Facility Managers and Office Service Coordinators across the FM team in order to meet delivery goals
- The Soft Services Manager will also be expected to lead in ensuring the consistency and quality of all other GREF (Global Real Estate & Facilities) mandated soft services offered within the Regional area.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Quality, EHS and environmental related accreditation
- Facilities Management qualification/ qualified through experience
- 6 years + in Facilities experience in a large commercial organization.
- Experience of owning facilities contracts and supplier/ contractor management.
- Experience of working with quality, environmental and EHS management systems essential
- Practical experience in Soft Services contract delivery
- Demonstrates a good working knowledge of soft services
Job Ref HR1 – FB SSM