Soft Services Manager, Business Services - Dublin 4
You'll lead a dedicated and hard-working team, ensuring the high quality and consistent delivery of services, with specific responsibility for the management of vendor relationships in relation to the provision of Waste Management services.
Paying €45K + bonus, pension and other benefits, a great opportunity awaits you in this multinational global company. If you have the required skills and experience we want to hear from you today!
- Management of the vendor relationship for Waste Management Services
- Ensure full compliance to EHS regulations is continuously achieved
- Ensure relevant Services are delivered in a consistent fashion
- Working closely with the Sourcing Manager, you will make sure that new sites are seamlessly mobilised
- Apply company-wide vendor management processes, in line with agreed SLAs and KPIs
- Ensure that vendor reports are communicated to the FM team
- Ensure that Budgets and all financial requirements are communicated to FM team
- Build Key relationships with Facility Managers
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Quality, EHS and environmental related accreditation
- Facilities Management qualification/ qualified through experience
- 4 years + in Facilities experience in a large commercial organization.
- Experience of owning facilities contracts and supplier/ contractor management.
- Experience of working with quality, environmental and EHS management systems
- Practical experience in Service contract delivery
- Can demonstrate a good working knowledge of soft services
Job Ref HR1 – FB SSWM