Soft Services Manager, Permanent - Dublin 4
You will ensure the high quality and consistent delivery of all soft services, with specific responsibility for the management of vendor relationships and services. You will also ensure consistency in quality and delivery, solutions and all arrangements around soft services provision.
Cleaning, Waste & Recycling. Service provision includes:
- Cleaning & housekeeping operations
- Periodical cleaning
- Waste disposal and recycling services
- Various ancillary services under the scope of the contracts, including for example laundry, pest control, which may change from time to time
Stationery & Office Supplies. Service provision includes:
- Core and non-core stationery
- Non-standard requests for office equipment, inclusive of ergonomic solutions
- Business Services. Service provision includes:
- Mail and courier operations
- Ownership of copy areas
- First line support for printers
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Quality, EHS and environmental related accreditations desirable
- Facilities Management industry recognised related qualifications desirable
- Ideally 6 years + in Facilities Management in a large commercial organization.
- Experience of owning facilities contracts and supplier/ contractor management.
- Experience of working with quality, environmental and EHS management systems essential
- Practical experience in Soft Services contract delivery
- Demonstrates a good working knowledge of soft services
Job Ref HR1 – FB SSM