Waste Management Services Manager, Permanent – Dublin 4
You will ensure the high quality and consistency of the whole waste management cyclee, managing the key relationships with service providers and the client. You will also have responsibility for ensuring that the relevant Facilities team members deliver consistent quality solutions at all times.
Paying €45K + bonus, pension and other benefits, a great opportunity awaits you in this top-ranked Facilities Company. If you have the required skills and experience we want to hear from you today!
- Ensure the effective D elivery of all Waste Management Services to the Client's site(s)
- Ensure full compliance with all relevant EHS regulations
- Apply company-wide vendor management processes, in line with agreed SLAs and KPIs
- Ensure that vendor reports, Budgets and all financial requirements are communicated to the Management team
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with Key Vendors, team members, colleagues and the Client
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Quality, EHS and environmental related accreditation
- Facilities Management qualification/ qualified through experience
- 4 years + in Facilities experience in a large commercial organization
- Some experience of owning facilities contracts and practical experience in contract delivery
- Experience of working with quality, environmental and EHS management systems
Job Ref HR1 – FB SSM