Our client, a global facilities management company, is recruiting for a Receptionist to join their team on site with a financial services company in Dublin 2.
As part of the team and to give you an idea of what you would be doing please see below. This is not an exhaustive list:
- Greeting and addressing all clients/ guests in a professional and pleasant manner ensuring every first impression is first class.
- Managing the visitor sign in process, issuing relevant security passes and advising on any specific Health & Safety requirements.
- Issuing and monitoring all access cards for the buildings.
- Complete daily security audits.
- Answering all calls in an efficient manner, transferring calls as appropriate, assisting with any enquiries whilst ensuring the level of service on the telephone is exceptional.
- Daily management of the reception area within set client standards, proactively looking and recommending ways to consistently raise the service standards through both the physical appearance and the service processes.
- Ordering of catering for client visits; ordering and tracking of taxis; ordering and processing of couriers.
- Booking and setting up meeting rooms for internal meetings and town halls and arranging additional service requirements such as catering, AV etc.
- Management of service contractors while onsite and ensuring relevant documentation is completed prior to commencement of works.
Our client would like the successful candidate to start Monday 24 July though will wait if the right person has to work a notice period.
You will work a shift system of hours between the team either 8.00 - 5.00 or 9.00 - 6.00 with 1 hour for lunch.
For this you will be paid an annual salary of €27,000
If this describes your experience and what you would like to do then please send me your CV now for review.