Executive Engineer, Renewable Heat - Dublin 2
Salary: €41,887 per annum
Hours of Work: Monday – Friday 37 hours per week.
Annual Leave: 29 days per annum + 9 Public holidays
Duration: 12 month fixed term contract
Your main role is to review the detailed terms and conditions of the Support Heat for the Renewable Heat Programme, and roll out the Programme to relevant parties.
- Provide engineering and operational support to the Programme Manager and team
- Management of third party engineering, operational, energy and heat experts
- Preparation of reports relating to uptake, performance and trend analysis
- Management and preparation of best practice ‘how to’ guides for public information
- Evaluating energy efficiency and energy management processes
- Developing and improving communications including websites and social media
- Keeping up to date with renewable heat developments in the wider community
- Attending meetings and events including presentations and speaking
- Input to the ongoing development of the bioenergy programme strategy
Essential Skills and Experience
- Degree in Engineering, Science or business (with a Sustainability remit)
- Minimum five years’ experience of working in , including post-graduate studies
- Ability to communicate complex concepts to non-technical audiences
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Able to demonstrate strong Project Management and Organisation Skills.
- Knowledge of operation of energy programmes in other jurisdictions
- Strong proactive approach to setting and achieving results
- Ability to work on own initiative and to deadlines/milestones
- An understanding of the sustainability industry, environment and context
- Previous experience in the delivery of customer facing projects essential
- Knowledge of sustainability assessment methods
- Experience of design, installation and or maintenance of heat supply technologies.
Job Ref HR1 – FB HEAT