Project Engineer (Renewables), 1 year contract - Dublin 2
Salary: € 21.77/ph equivalent to €41,887 per annum
Hours of Work: Monday – Friday 37 hours per week.
Annual Leave: 29 days per annum + 9 Public holidays
Duration: 12 month fixed term contract
Your main role is to review the detailed terms and conditions of the Renewable Heat Programme, and roll out the Programme to relevant parties.
- Provide engineering and operational support to the Programme Manager and team
- Management of third party engineering, operational, energy and heat experts
- Preparation of reports relating to uptake, performance and trend analysis
- Management and preparation of best practice ‘how to’ guides for public information
- Evaluating energy efficiency and energy management processes
- Developing and improving communications including websites and social media
- Keeping up to date with renewable heat developments in the wider community
- Attending meetings and events including presentations and speaking
- Input to the ongoing development of the bioenergy programme strategy
Essential Skills and Experience
- Degree in Engineering, Science or business
- Minimum five years’ experience of working in sustainability, including post-graduate studies
- Ability to communicate complex concepts to non-technical audiences
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Able to demonstrate strong Project Management and Organisation Skills.
- Knowledge of operation of energy programmes in other jurisdictions
- Strong proactive approach to setting and achieving results
- Ability to work on own initiative and to deadlines/milestones
- An understanding of the sustainability industry, environment and context
- Previous experience in the delivery of customer facing projects essential
- Knowledge of sustainability assessment methods (e.g. cycle GHG analysis, biodiversity etc)
- Experience of design, installation and or maintenance of heat supply technologies.
Job Ref HR1 – FB HEAT