Job Title Programme/Project Co-Ordinator
Location: Dublin 2
Salary + Benefits €59,765 + 29 days annual leave
Contract Details: 12 month fixed term contract, 37 hours per week.
The Finance and Corporate Services department is responsible for the overall governance of this Statutory Authority, and is responsible for an annual budget of circa €113m.
This is a senior role and will give the successful candidate an opportunity to contribute to the critical analysis of spending by a Public Body.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Legal/ Contracts Manager in the management of the grants administration function
- Focus on improving services to internal and external customers whilst ensuring strong governance and control over the programmes and schemes
- Assist in the management of the non-domestic grant administration function (from grant application to grant payment) and ensure compliance with scheme guidelines and internal financial procedures.
- Review requests for grant payment to ensure sufficient financial documentation has been provided to recommend payment.
- Identification of areas for systems and process improvements.
- Develop reports and indicators to ensure quality and timeliness of all aspects of grant management.
- Assist in the updating of application guidelines and scheme terms and conditions to ensure that appropriate levels of compliance in place.
- Input into the development of new programmes
- Any other duties as assigned.
Key Knowledge and Skills
- Degree or equivalent professional qualification in Business, Accounting or Law
- Minimum of five years’ experience in at least one of the following areas: finance, compliance management, or grants management.
- Successful track record in delivering programmes, analyses or other equivalent achievements in a similar environment.
- Experience of working in the area of Grants and a qualification in accountancy would be a distinct advantage for this role.
- Strong project management skills in managing and mentoring teams
- The ability to deliver key projects end to end.
- A strong proactive approach to achieving results, managing scope, time, risk assessment, cost and quality.
- Strong leadership and organisational skills
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and interpretive skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and ability to represent the department in a public forum
- Well-developed IT skills
Job Ref HR1 – FB PPR