Programme Executive, SME Unit – 12 month Contract role
- Location: Dublin 2
- Rate of pay: €21.77/ ph (€41,887 per annum)
- Hours of Work: 37 hours per week.
- Annual Leave: 29 days per annum
The SME Support Programme needs an experienced Programme Executive to assist in the design and roll out a Programme of Best Practice. This Programme specifically targets SMEs and will present energy efficiency opportunities for this sector. You will be involved in market engagement, training, creating tools and using various channels to access and stimulate activity.
Interested? Don't delay, apply today!
Main Role and Responsibility
- Undertake research and analysis on the barriers to energy efficiency in the SME sector
- Engage stakeholders and intermediaries to understand the challenges, opportunities and market needs in relation to support for energy efficiency to this sector
- Review programmes and experience both nationally and internationally to build on successful schemes and replicate appropriate elements
- Redevelop training programmes as well as other simple tools to underpin energy efficiency
- Work to build strategic alliances where possible with other state bodies and relevant actors
- Evaluate impact of variety of support measures to improve effectiveness and value for money
- Develop, liaise with and maintain strong working relationships
- Participate in strategic and programme development within the team
Essential Skills and Experience
- Degree in a relevant discipline such as engineering, science, business or marketing;
- Minimum five years’ experience of working in this or a related area; (can include post-graduate studies);
- Ability to communicate complex concepts to non-technical audiences;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including report writing, presenting, public speaking;
- Strong project management and organisation skills and knowledge of business process development experience.
- Well-developed IT skills
- Previous experience in the development of supports which are customer facing.
- Knowledge of energy management
- A strong understanding of the challenges facing the SME sector
- Ability to engage effectively with internal and external stakeholders
Job Ref HR1 – FB SME