Process Engineering Technicians, Permanent – Cork City
The role involves undertaking in-house wafer processing and the fabrication of LED prototypes, in addition to supporting the activities relating to equipment, process, and cycle-time improvement. A background in bio/ pharma is not relevant to this role - you must have a background in process engineering, with an appropriate educational background to at least Level 7.
The position is full-time, based in Cork. Salary starting from €45K, excellent benefits and and city centre location with excellent public transport links - if you think this suits you, don’t delay APPLY TODAY!
Basic Job role and responsibilities
- Fabrication of semiconductor-based devices in a clean room environment
- Delivery of device wafers for the needs of internal and external projects
- Documentation and control responsibility
- Collate and present processing and measurement results
- Assist in the formulation and improvement of work procedures
- Follow control procedures to ensure laboratory standards are maintained
Job Ref HR1 – FB Cork Tech