Process Engineering Technician, Permanent – Cork City
The role involves undertaking in-house wafer processing and the fabrication of LED prototypes, in addition to supporting the activities relating to equipment, process, and cycle-time improvement.
You will have a background in a process engineering environment, with an appropriate educational background. This is not a bio/ pharma role.
The position is full-time, based in Cork. Salary, benefits and location on application – so don’t delay APPLY TODAY!
- Fabrication of semiconductor-based devices in a clean room environment
- Delivery of device wafers for the needs of internal and external projects
- Documentation and control responsibility
- Collate and present processing and measurement results
- Assist in the formulation and improvement of work procedures
- Follow control procedures to ensure laboratory standards are maintained
Job Ref HR1 – FB Cork Tech