Planner/Scheduler, Permanent - North Dublin
Our client, a leading Facilities Management and Client Services organisation, needs to support their growing business by hiring an Planner/Scheduler.
Salary: €35K + Benefits - If this describes you then we want to hear from you.
Job Role and responsibilities
- To ensure the CMMS System is effective and efficient to meet the demands of all contracts
- Support mobile working solution roll outs
- Analyse and Interpret data to identify trends.
- Regularly review Planned Preventative Maintenance regimes for any required modifications or amendments
- Ensure Data Warehouse systems reflect current reporting data and Project position.
- Knowledge and experience in regards to business administration and work management systems
- Experience in using reporting systems
- Experience in a technical Facility Management environment
- Expert level in Microsoft office IT Skills (Excel, Word & Power Point)
- Experience in Maximo/ other CRM
job Ref HR1 FB PLAN