Part-Time Administrator, Permanent - Dublin City
Location: Dublin City – South
Salary: €14 - €16 per hour.
Our client is a non-denominational body set up to provide medical and related services to people who are homeless. Their services are provided in a non-intrusive, confidential and compassionate manner.
Due to the increasing demands on their services they wish to recruit an additional administrative staff member to work 2 - 3 half days per week (8 - 12 Hours) from 9.00 a.m. – 1.00 p.m.
If you think you’d be interested in this position and if you have the required experience and personality to suit the environment then please send me your CV in the first instance.
The Person – The ideal candidate
- Would need to be adaptable to different work situations
- Must be computer literate with at least 3 years’ office experience
- Ideally (but not necessarily) have accounts/payroll background
- Flexibility in days
- Be able to work as part of team
- Engage with the people who use their service in a non-judgmental and compassionate manner
- Respect the confidentiality in all aspects of the work within the Charity
Main Function: Office Role
- Deal with telephone queries
- Reply to emails
- Write up receipts for donations
- Petty Cash accounts
- Acknowledge donations with typed “thank you” letters
- Typing reports from handwritten notes
- General Administrative duties as required
After probationary period (12 months)
- Bank reconciliations and payroll
- Assisting in the preparation of basic monthly accounts
Service Delivery – The individual may from time to time be required:
- Provide tea/coffee etc. to people who use their service
- Chat with people without being over inquisitive
- Preparing clothes and facilitating people who may use the bathroom/showering facilities
- Sorting through donations of clothes, toiletries etc. and general cleaning of all areas as expected from all staff
Job Ref HR1 - VH AL