Multi Skilled Technician, Permanent - Dublin 2
Excellent Salary € 45K + benefits package
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Multi Skilled Technician, where you will be mainly responsible for a variety of electrical and mechanical maintenance tasks at our client’s site in Dublin 2. A state-of-the-art facility, you will already have worked in a similar corporate environment, and be comfortable working with a large and diverse team of colleagues and managers.
What this job involves
- Undertake small installation works, repairs to Mechanical and Electrical plant and equipment.
- Accountable for ensuring that planned maintenance activities are carried out
- Maintenance of plant and utilities to ensure appropriate and correct operation
- Ensure maximum availability of plant and user equipment through efficient planned maintenance and prompt response to faults
- Provide technical support for projects and assist with commissioning and hand over works for plant and user equipment.
- Initiate and receive Permits to Work in accordance with procedure.
- Ensure correct control using and monitoring/ interrogation of the BMS including incorporate energy efficiency control strategies.
- Mark up drawings and documentation to show changes and issue to line manager in relation to space layouts and adjustments
- Maintain and complete documentation for fire extinguishers, fire suppression systems, building alarm contacts, and other building systems.
- Maintain and repair plumbing components including toilets, urinals, lavatories, flush valves, water fountains, sinks, drains, water heaters, piping, and sump pumps ideally
- Perform general Handyman tasks to maintain buildings including but not limited to repair locks, locking mechanisms, closers, doors, and controllers and where requested other building maintenance, repair, and restorative procedures as directed.
- Work with an innovation approach and initiate a review, amend and reschedule PM Work Sheets
- Where required to provide regular reports (Daily, weekly, monthly as required) to your line manager regarding all engineering team activity.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably in a large facility
Job Ref HR1 – FB Tech2