Medical Secretary/Administrator: Permanent
Location: Baggot Street, Dublin 2
An excellent opportunity has arisen to work for a private commercial medical company in the City Centre, so contact us today for immediate interview!
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail
- Answering phone calls and arranging appointments
- Writing letters or recording medical notes
- Filing and typing up reports
- Scheduling off-site clinics
- Supports physician staff by representing physicians
- Providing personal assistant support to medical staff
- Arrange referrals; billing patients and third-party payers;
- Maintaining office files and patient records.
- Maintain office supplies inventory by checking stock; anticipating needs; placing and
- expediting orders; verifying receipt.
- Keep office equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting
- breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Maintain quality results by following and enforcing standards.
- Previous medical experience/background would be an advantage
- Excellent Telephone manner
- Possess competent Typing skills with good business knowledge acumen
- Demonstrate excellent organisational and time management skills
- Proficient with MS Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We look forward to receiving your application
Job ref HR1 - CM Med