Maintenance Technician, Permanent – Dublin (field-based)
Our client, a leading FM Company, has roles for experienced field technicians to provide services to their Dublin-based client. An electrical trades background and some refrigeration experience is greatly preferred.
Paying up to €40K doe with bonus, Van and iPad, this is also a great opportunity to obtain valuable training in various areas relevant to the job.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- To maintain and repair various electrical, mechanical and fabric assets
- To build relationships with Site Managers, plan visits and complete tasks
- To liaise with suppliers and third party contractors to plan and order materials
- To plan works in liaison with office based works coordinator and regional supervisor
- To attend site as per the pre-planned schedule to carry out monthly checks to various assets
- To carry out general repairs identified by the site staff.
- To update The Company System by the use of the company supplied iPad.
- To report any major defects found during monthly visit which may require a specialist contractor
- To carry out compliance visits including PAT Testing, Emergency Lights, Fire Alarm, Fire Extinguishers
- To attend reactive works and manage workloads in conjunction with monthly visits
- To be available for a reasonable amount of out of hours works where necessary
Essential Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Relevant Trades qualification, electrical/ plumbing especially relevant
- Full clean driving licence
- Previous experience of working in a small works and/or engineering environment
- Previous experience of working in Facilities Management
- Electrical, plumbing and building fabric skills required
- Good working knowledge of IT systems
- Excellent inter-personal skills
Job Ref HR1 – FB MTx2