Mailroom & Supplies Co-ordinator
Location: Dublin 4
Rate of pay: €25K + benefits
If you have the necessary skills and experience for this role, send us your CV NOW!
Main Job Role
- Manage incoming / outgoing mail and courier services
- Coordinate mail handling across buildings and liaise with the team
- Receive, direct and relay mail related correspondence
- Liaise with courier partners to maintain excellence of service delivery
- Suggest ways to make mail processes more effective and efficient.
- Report to manager about activity in the mail room
- Monitor and maintain mail consumables stock
- Provide reception coverage and assistance if required
- Maintain frequent contact with key business partners
- Prepare for/attend weekly catch up team meetings
- Assist in training the Receptionists
- Support the wider FM team.
- As front line employee, act as an ambassador for the Company
- Ensure accurate and detailed hand over is planned &amp; distributed
Essential Skills and Experience
- Customer service experience in a quality driven environment
Hotel Reception or in a Corporate front desk
- Basic knowledge of mail / courier operations in a corporate facility
- Excellent verbal & written communication
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office tools
- Problem solving, good organizational skills, strong customer focus
- Hospitality training/education useful
If you have the necessary skills and experience for this role and would relish the opportunity to join a global organisation then we want to hear from you. Send us your CV NOW!
Job Ref HR1 – FB MAIL