HR Administrator, Permanent - Swords, Co Dublin
As part of the continued growth of our client, a leading Manged Services provider, we are now looking to recruit a full time, permanent HR Administrator. This is an ideal opportunity to work with a vibrant and very busy environment.
There is a salary on offer of up to €30K depending on experience. With an immediate start, don't delay - apply today!
Main Job Role and Responsibilities
- Providing HR advice and support to line managers and employees
- Advising information on procedures and policies in a timely effective manner.
- Assisting in the development of human resource procedures and policies.
- Administration and co-ordination of the Performance Management process
- Support HR and Operations teams during Transfer of Undertakings
- Maintaining the HR system to ensure the accurate retention of staff records to include, payroll data, absence recording, annual leave, training records etc.
- Providing data for and preparing management information reports and documents.
- Supporting in completion of the recruitment cycle from initial job application, interviewing, screening through to contract and induction stage
- Co-ordination and delivery of Induction for new salaried starters
- Managing the starter, leaver process and internal transfer or move of employees
- Administration of work permits
- Administer all relevant recruitment tests
- Liaise with payroll department on the administration of employee benefits
- Travel to client sites may be required from time to time
- Other administrative duties as required by the HR Manager
Essential Skills and experience
- 3rd Level HR Related Discipline from an accredited institution preferable but not essential
- Previous experience of working in a very busy HR department, ability to multitask and have excellent time management skills
- Excellent computer skills, particularly Excel, and attention to detail
- Understanding of employment legislation and policies of the HR function.
- Knowledge of interviewing techniques
- Knowledge of work permit legislation
- Knowledge of TUPE would be beneficial
- Customer focused with excellent communication and interpersonal skills is an e
- Must have own transport and full drivers licence
Job Ref HR1 - VH HRAd