PA/ADMINISTRATOR, LONG TERM TEMPORARY -
Duration: Initial 6 - 10 months
Pay rate: €20.00 per hour
Would you like to work in an high-tech environment in one of Dublin's newest high-profile office building in Ballsbridge.
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced administrator with strong secretarial skills. Attention to detail, a calm personality and the ability to cope with a pressurised environment are keys to success!
Available now? Don't delay, apply today!
Main Job Role
- Provide confidential secretarial support to the HR Manager
- Provide administrative support to HR Department
- Assist with staff recruitment & onboarding
- Deal with all department-related queries
- Assist with payroll administration and work with external payroll provider
- General Filing, ensuring that all employee files are kept up to date
- Ad hoc projects/duties as required
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 8 Years experience in a busy secretarial/administration position
- Experience working within a fast paced, busy environment
- Excellent Administration and Coordination Skills
- Competent user of Microsoft office/Excel, Outlook, CRM
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
We look forward to receiving your application
Job Ref HR1 - CM SAC