Grant Administrator - Temporary Contract (up to 5 months)
Rate of pay: € 12.08 per hour
Annual Leave: 23 days working days per annum pro-rata
Hours of Attendance: 37 hours per week.
Length of Contract: Up to 5 months
Previous Experience in a Grant/ Contract administration role ESSENTIAL - this is an urgent role so don't delay, APPLY TODAY
Main Job Role and Responsibilities
- Receive, record and process applications for grants and claims
- Review and approve financial documentation supporting claims for payments
- Advise applicants on grant claim procedures
- Assist in transfer of data between interfacing financial systems.
- Assist in month end grants reconciliation process.
- Produce ad hoc reports as requested
Essential Skills and Experience
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a grant administraton role, including public sector
- Strong data entry skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proficiency in dealing with figures and the ability to collect, collate and produce reports
- Strong computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft packages including Excel
- Understanding and experience of financial/grant management systems
- Well-developed IT skills
Job Ref HR1 - CM GA