Facilities Manager, Permanent – nr. Cork Airport
A career boosting opportunity to work with a leading FM company – package offers €55K + benefits.
Job Role and Responsibilities
- Day-to-day communication with On-site Leadership team
- Preparation and distribution of Quarterly / Annual Business Reviews
- Procurement of goods and services
- Regular service level meetings with Landlord
- Undertaking space evaluation and planning, updating floor plans
- Responsibility for meeting KPI’s and SLA’s
- Project Management during built-out phases, liaising with architects/landlords, organizing work schedules, etc.
- Coach and guide project teams throughout the project lifecycle
- Carry out regular site Inspections
- Ensure that contractors meet time and quality targets
- Ensure IT systems provide effective scheduling and recording of contract data
- Control invoices and work orders, monitor budgets, prepare and update forecasts.
- Oversee all technical maintenance for installations
- Negotiate and maintain vendor contracts
- Planning internal fit out works and technical installations
- Organising internal departmental office and other moves.
- Manage the on-site team of receptionists and FM operatives
- General oversight of HR administration
- Update/ maintain official safety documents
- Organise fire evacuation and first aid training for employees.
Essential Skills and Experience
- 6 years experience in a Facilities Management role
- Experience managing supplier/ contractor management
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Facilities legislation
- Quality Assurance knowledge and understanding
- Strong communication skills, leadership, teamwork, analysis, judgment etc
- High level of IT literacy, using Oracle, Microsoft etc
Job Ref HR1 – VH FMCO