Facilities Administrator and Planner | Integrated Facilities Management | Permanent
Dublin | Competitive Salary €31,000 + benefits
The Facilities Administrator is a key role with a variety of tasks including the implementation of all approved initiatives and programs, managing and coordinating the efforts of the Facilities team.
It’s a busy job – are you up for the challenge? If the answer is yes, don’t delay, apply today!
Job role and responsibilities
- Provide relevant FM information and Administration support to the Facilities Manager as required.
- Report all accidents, occupational illnesses and emergencies in relevant books/documentation.
- Maintain monthly performance measurement information for line management
- Monthly reports include PTO tracker, security audit, contact list, Hard & Soft services audit, EHS inspection, site inspection, work orders, accident statistics.
- Issue work schedules to site teams, monitor tasks through to completion and contact suppliers for permits/ access
- Promptly respond to their service requirements.
- Support the Facilities Manager in the effective management of the shipping team.
- Administrator for all paperwork and filing structures for the Facilities Team
- Assist Facilities Coordinator and other team members in preparing Standard Operating Procedures manuals.
- Raise POs and coordinate invoicing to support the AP team including receipt of POs and managing accruals.
- Manage consumables and critical spares held on site maintaining an up to date inventory.
- Ensure suppliers work per EHS guidelines, ensuring all chemicals are included on chemical database.
- Build relationships between occupants, FM staff and the suppliers.
- Coordinating daily and weekly schedules as required.
- Work with external soft services contractors including quality audits and oversight of KPI/SLA delivery
- Set up, maintain, organise and control central files, information, data, reports etc relating to Soft Services, Space View, Post Room and Amenities across EMEA
Previous Experience in a coordinator role working within a facilities, events, hospitality, social media environment is essential
- Outstanding customer service skills and orientation
- Ability to multi task and maintain professionalism at all times under stressful situations without supervision
- Proficient in MS Office and Outlook, and possess excellent written and verbal communication and people skills
- Previous experience of working in a fast-paced, corporate multi-national environment
- Must be able to demonstrate flexibility in relation to type of works carried out and availability
Job Ref HR1 – FB FMP