Electrician/ Building Technician, Permanent – Dublin 2
A team worker with a can-do attitude, you will work as part of a busy and highly-qualified Facilities Management team, located in one of Dublin’s iconic Corporate Buildings.
You must be a qualified Electrician, with at least 3 to 5 years’ experience in Building Services Maintenance. A flexible approach to take on general handyman jobs where required is essential!
Paying €45k with extensive benefits, this is a permanent job opportunity with real career prospects. Don’t delay – apply today!
Main Job Role and Responsibilities
- Undertake planned and reactive tasks, as directed by the Team Leads.
- Undertake small installation works, repairs to Mechanical and Electrical plant and equipment.
- Maintain plant and utilities, ensuring that accurate records are kept and maintained.
- Ensure prompt response to faults call-outs
- Provide technical support for projects and assist with commissioning and hand over works
- Initiate and receive Permits to Work in accordance with procedure.
- Ensure correct control using and monitoring BMS, and incorporate energy efficiency control strategies.
- Mark up drawings and documentation to show changes relating to space layouts and adjustments
- Maintain and complete documentation for fire extinguishers, fire suppression systems, building alarm contacts, and other building systems.
- Maintain plumbing components including flush valves, water fountains, sinks, drains, water heaters, piping, and sump pumps
- Provide other building maintenance, repair, and restorative procedures as directed.
- Initiate reviews, amend and reschedule PM Work Sheets if better practices or efficiencies can be made.
- Collaborate in cross training back up, with other team members.
- Maintain personal protective equipment as per method statement or mandatory signage
- Where required to provide regular reports (Daily, weekly, monthly as required) to your line manager regarding all engineering team activity.
Job ref HR1 - FB EL