Customer Engagement Lead, Permanent - Swords
Salary €35K, benefits, free parking, based in Swords.
Our client is looking for a Customer Services Manager, who will provide the very highest standard of customer service to their valued customers. You will ensure that each customer request is handled in a timely and professional manner. You will also build and manage a high performance team of customer focused, technically competent Service Desk operators.
Key objectives of this role
- Manage Service desk function for all Incoming calls.
- Ensure all tasks logged and details accurate for the business to take action
- Monitor the quotation process and interact with customer to ensure timely delivery
- Manage and deliver the Customer Satisfaction survey
- Build and establish excellent focused relationships with end user stakeholders.
- Ensure that the relevant information is logged accurately to enable the accurate transfer of information to the appropriate department /resource for action.
- Regularly review logged calls on the vision system, to monitor completion times, and ensure feedback is being given to callers in relation to their request.
- Manage email in-boxes and the internal reassignment of task updates from customers and feedback communication with customers.
- Manage a high performing team to ensure all QHSE, HR and Finance processes are in place and delivered
- Be accountable for the completion of all team tasks.
- Deliver activities which support operational objectives, and SLA KPI compliance.
- Support delivery of QHSE policy and standards.
- Coach and mentoring team of Service Desk Advisers
Essential Skills and Experience
- Able to organise a small team of individuals carrying out similar tasks
- Can demonstrate the ability to manage a team and address individual performance issues.
- Excellent PC knowledge
- Experience in and /or knowledge of facilities management
- Proven track record in a demanding environment.
- Strong customer service and people management skills
Job Ref FB CSP